The Tennyson Learning Community is a primary Academy Trust with the aim of supporting and leading the growth and improvement of primary academies across the region.
We are driven by a vision that every child has the right to outstanding teaching and exceptional leadership. It is our mission to work with our children, their parents or carers, and our staff to create and to sustain excellent academies.
We set the highest expectations for our leaders and teachers to support and empower every child.
We will ensure that pupils make the strongest progress possible and build the skills, knowledge and attributes that will prepare them well to make that all-important start to their secondary school.
The work of staff in our academies will be underpinned by a rigorous emphasis on keeping our children safe at all times, considering the wider environmental factors in their lives that influence their safety and welfare.
Our policy framework underpins our statutory obligations to the community and stakeholders as well as our ambitions for the pupils. Some policies come under the responsibility of the individual academy, whilst others are trust-wide.
We are in the process of uploading new Policies, please contact the school office if you are looking for a policy and are unsure if you have the latest version
- Accessibility Policy 2023 2024
- Admissions arrangements 2023
- Anti Bullying Policy 2022 23
- Attendance Policy 2022 2023
- Behaviour Discipline Policy September 2022 23
- Charging and Remissions 2023 24
- computer Internet and IT use Policy 2023 26
- EAL policy 2022 23
- First Aid Policy 2023 24
- GDPR CCTV Policy 2022 23
- GDPR Policy 2022 2023
- GDPR Retention Schedule 2022 2023
- Health and Safety Policy November 2023 24
- Mobile Phone and Internet Enabled Devices Policy 2022 2023
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy September 2022 23
- School Uniform Policy 2022 2023
- SEND policy November 2022
- Z Administering Medicines Policy Oct 2019
- Z Attendance Policy 2021 22
- Z Behaviour of Adults on School Premises December 2019
- Z Complaint Policy 2021 23
- Z Educational Visits Policy September 2021
- Z Equalities Policy May 2021
- Z EYFS Policy November 2021
- Z Feedback and Marking Policy May 2021
- Z Mental Health and Well Being Policy 2021
- Z Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2020 2021
- Z SEND Offer 2021 2022
- Z SMSC Policy October 2021
- Z Whistleblowing Policy 2019 2022
If you would like paper copies, a translated version, or we can make anything here more accessible for you, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01582 723230
The Tennyson Learning Community policies